The Martin Swiss Cycling Club (MSCC) is a group of enthusiasts, amateurs and athletes who share a love for riding bikes. Based out of Martin Swiss Cycles, a long-standing local bike shop in the heart of Victoria Village, Westmount. The club fields Masters Road and Triathlon Teams on the Quebec circuit, performance training groups and runs social club rides for all twice a week from April through October (weather permitting).
MSCC Club Social & Skill-Building Rides
- PACE: Slow on Tues / 32-36km/h on Sat (both "regrouping")
- TIME (TUES): 6PM to sunset
- TIME (SAT/SUN): 8-10:30AM
MSCC Performance Training Rides:
- PACE: 34-40km/h (race training)
- TIME (TUES-FRI): 6-7:30AM